My photo

When I 'wasted' my time at school, listening to Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd albums, I always used to dream about living in Scotland overlooking the sea, painting pictures, playing and recording music, fishing in my own bay, working on the land and not having to worry about money, and it's all here, O.K. except the money, so I don't worry about it...

Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Well I Never 19th Jan 2010

Number 1 in the rock charts for the whole of Scotland on 'Reverbnation', after a day spent with my head down a flooded hole in the middle of a 50 acre bog I'm not quite sure which road to take!
One thing was proved today though, a 1910 trig compass & map = about 3ft accuracy, a 2009 handheld 'GPS' thingy = about 30ft accuracy.. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I follow