My photo

When I 'wasted' my time at school, listening to Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd albums, I always used to dream about living in Scotland overlooking the sea, painting pictures, playing and recording music, fishing in my own bay, working on the land and not having to worry about money, and it's all here, O.K. except the money, so I don't worry about it...

Monday, 7 February 2011

Stoat Attack

Stoat attack in the Hen hut last night, 3 killed outright, 3 I had to take into the woods 1 at a time and shoot, 1 nipped (she may make it). Leaves 2 cockerels and 4 very traumatized hens plus 1 hen in the kitchen with a broken leg.... Oh and I had to pick up 2 dead sheep from the field...crap start to the week.
We've popped some eggs under the hen in the kitchen.... You never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I follow