My photo

When I 'wasted' my time at school, listening to Led Zepplin and Pink Floyd albums, I always used to dream about living in Scotland overlooking the sea, painting pictures, playing and recording music, fishing in my own bay, working on the land and not having to worry about money, and it's all here, O.K. except the money, so I don't worry about it...

Saturday, 6 November 2010

November 5th GCUSA auction shoot






What a day we had, every drive worked like a dream with good 'flushes' and high flying birds.
Total tally for the day worked out as 171 birds for 783 shots over 6 drives with a very even ratio of 4.57 shots per bird.
Our American 'guns' were over the moon saying it had been the best day of their trip! (the 'tip' would support this).
A great way to start the season!
We are Lot 18 on page 12 of the catalogue with an estimated value of $70,000 - $ 90,000, the lot went for something in the region of £75,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs I follow